Yackety Yack....

So, nothing new or exciting to report today. Just life as we know it.

It's beautifully sunny out today and is supposed to hit about fifty degrees. I babysit the wee ones, and I may just bundle us all up and head outside if we get a little cagey. As I type, the babies are sleeping and Kaden and Reid are up at the table giggling through snack. It's been a good morning. All three of the boys - Jesse included - had a little band going on this morning. Kaden played a horn, Reid banged on some drums, and Kaden frantically shook some maracas and managed to only konk himself in the head a couple of times. Little Meg - the only girl of the group - just sat propped up on the couch with her eyes as big as saucers wondering what all the rukus was about! It was pretty cute! I got some good video footage.

We'll go for a walk before naptime. When the boys wake up, Daddy is coming home early from school, and we're going to head out to a park for a few hours before bedtime. It's been pretty lazy and quiet around here since Easter. Yesterday, we did lots of painting, a little baking, a little laundry, a little digging of worms for our salamander, a little reading of books, a little riding of bikes, and a lot of usage of our imaginations. Today, we'll probably do a nice repeat of yesterday - only with a little Rita's thrown in for good measure!

Life is good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my friend...you finally made your prediction - and you are only close to one other prediction: Jamin Barrett's wife, Sarah...but your guesses aren't exactly the same, so -- we'll have to wait and see who the big winner is...I am hoping I go a little early, but not TOO early...oh my word!! I cannot believe this baby is coming so soon!!!

Sounds like you are having a lovely day -- and I cannot believe your weather down there...I miss the early New York springs...not sure if spring is EVER going to arrive here...though MOST of our snow is gone now...I'd really rather bring Baby home in the sun, not a snow-storm!! We'll see...

Hope to chat soon, my friend...enjoy the rest of your day!!! Always love your posts...makes me miss you, though, and wish I could pop on over for a little visit over coffee....it will be nice to have you back in Maine...its MUCH closer...

Shay said...

Glad you had a good day Amy.... missed you at MOPS! :)

Anonymous said...

I am always delighted to see a comment from you on my blog!! - what WILL we do without the internet to keep us connected?! We would love a computer and the internet in our house...not sure when that will happen...so, in the meantime, you and I may have to go back to our telephonin' days (but, perhaps we can make a slight improvement on that from before! - its been nice being more connected these days!!)...hope you're doing well and having a wonderful day!!