My New Fave!

This, my friends, is the MOST delish coffee of all time! Green Mountain only puts it out for a few months, so one is required to stock up should they so desire to consume this beverage all throughout the year, but oh man - it is SO good!

One would argue that I am not a true coffee lover because this is flavored. However, I beg to differ. I can drink the strongest of brews with the best of you thanks to hubby working at Starbucks for those many months. I've actually gone from thinking that their "bold" brews tasted like sheep excrement (a proper term if I do say so myself, Scott L!) to rather enjoying them. So, I can honestly say that I like ALL coffee.

But this is by far, the MOST delish of all! Thanks to my phone call with Angie this afternoon, I am properly wired on this fantastic-ness.

P.S. Can anyone tell me why this picture is at the bottom of my post instead of up top where I asked it to be? Hmmmm.....still learning.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Well I won't slander your bread & butter but I don't drink Starbucks. *shudder* That's all I'll say about that. :P As for your picture, you can click on it and drag it up to where you want it if it wanders off. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...I miss Green Mountain coffee -- can't buy it here. We usually stock up on Green Mountain and New England Coffee when we come to the States...but, I will say, I'm thankful for Tim Horton's....our coffee maker died this morning, mid-brew...not impressive, so - we must now venture out and buy another. Would love to try that coconut coffee...

Sorry your phone call got cut short...no matter how long you ever talk to Angie, never seems long enough -- that girl can TALK!!! (just joking, Ang - you're not the only one!!) Would so love to see both of you girls...we must plan another reunion sometime...

I love ya -- hope all is well...still no baby here...I'm almost on maternity leave, though -- woo-hoo!!! If I don't have my baby in the next few days, I'll call you for a chat...

Have a wonderful day!!