A Couple a' Funnies.....

A couple of weeks ago, a man in our church offered to snuggle with Jesse while we had worship practice. Upon handing Jesse back to me he grunted: "You can tell this kid's from Maine. He's as heavy as a moose!" We were so proud! :0)

Yesterday, Kaden asked if he could play one of his instruments while I was getting Jesse settled and ready for bed. I told him that he could play for as long as I was feeding Jesse, but then he had to stop because it would be too loud. Kaden's response:

"Okay. So as soon as he's done milking you, you want me to be done?"

Yeah. Something like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha - cute...I just sent you an email - hopefully it went to the right address...

So - you coming to PEI this summer, or what?! Does Kev has classes all summer long?!

Shay said...

Oh my gosh I totally snorted out loud at the 'milking'! I love it! You can feel rather bovine some days with perpetually hungry boys, lol.

Esther said...

That is flipping hilarious!!! Kaden is such a riot! I can't wait to have you guys home ; )