Out of Comission!

Not sure of the spelling on that word........(commission?)
Anyhoo....

I haven't done any blogging for the past few days because my dear friend Rachel - who left me and moved to Indiana - has flown in for a week long visit with her little baby! Soooo, since I only have her for a few days, we need to paint the town as red as we can with three wee ones who are all on completely different schedules! I'm soaking in every minute that I can with her and am not doing much more.

So far, we've just done a lot of visiting. We went to Lancaster for the day on Saturday and did a little antiquing, we've played outside and gone to the school to feed the ducks, (Yesterday, the duck that I like to hold chomped right down on my lip! I guess he didn't want any kisses!), we've hit a few stores, watched a movie, ate lots, gone for a walk, and have just enjoyed being with each other. We have a list of things that we want to accomplish in the little time that she's here, and we've only just begun. :0)

Jesse has also managed to sufficiently overwhelm her daughter. He even made her cry in the bathtub with his voracious splashing! She is now tolerating him, at least; she just keeps her distance! I'm not sure what she thinks of all of these males in this house! A delicate rose among thorns....

Okay. We've off to conquer! Good times!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Have a great time!! I would love to visit you and do the exact same things!! You up for me crashing your place with 3 kiddies?!?!?! Yikes! ;) I absolutely love antiquing...don't do it near enough, but love it when I do. Would love to see some pics of any treasures you guys find! love you! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Aw, have fun Ame...so nice to visit with friends...I'm sure you girls will be painting that town very red...have a great time - and I'm with Ang...hope to see some pic's!!

Unknown said...

Hey Ame, when you're back in commission, let me know what you think of Katya coming to see us at your place while we're there. You're the hostess, but I thought it would be nice to connect with her too and easier to have her come to you if that works. Loves, Shannie