We Be Amish....

Don't ask. I don't know either. That was just Kev's contribution to this post....He's looney.

Well, Kev and I are sitting on our duffers at our fantabulous little getaway spot in Lancaster, PA. Aside from me getting us lost on our trip out - (we ended up at the Delaware border before we realized... not sure how that happened) - it's been wonderful! I've officially decided that I wouldn't be good at Amazing Race, though.

We have a wonderful little spot that overlooks wide open spaces of fields and fields, Kaden has a pool so he's stoked, and we are just soaking it in. No big agenda; just lots of family time together. Okay, it's late so I'm signing off. Even though it's vacation, our two little alarm clocks don't know the difference!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Lancaster - I've only been there once - and the only think I really remember, besides how cute and quaint the town was...is I tried some DELICIOUS fudge at some place...or was it ice cream - Oh gosh...maybe my memory doesn't serve me well...but, I'm really happy you guys are on a little get-away...so fun to have a little place to call home for a few days...and just relax...that's awesome - I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time...

Shannon said...

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy. :)

Jessica said...

I love Lancaster. Have you been to Kitchen Kettle Village? It is great little place to check out and they have lots of free samples. :)

Kevin and Amy said...

Oh yeah! We LOVE Kitchen Kettle Village. Kaden loves the "Samples Store!"

Shay said...

Oh my gosh, I could seriously spend all day in that Jam & Relish Kitchen! The sweet vidalia onion relish is one of my favorites, I use it to cook Italian sausage all the time! Delish!
Glad you are having some time away! Enjoy! :)