Ten Things - Some Lists

A bunch of silly and not so serious randomness.............

Things That Delight Me:

1. The day's first cup of coffee
2. Kevy playing crazy music to wake us all up
3. Ransom's crazy bed head and puppy smell
4. The crackling fire in our fireplace
5. All of my canned foodies
6. Kaden reading (a little bit) during school
7. Jesse standing on the bench beside him, in his undies, winging a toy round and round his head yelling: "Am I reading, too????" Not even close, my love.....
8. Naptime.....
9. My home
10. Days where I was intentional with my family and had my priorities right.

Things That Delight me That Probably Shouldn't:

1. Kaden's discovery of a nickname for Jesse Booker......"Juicy Booger."
2. Jesse's extreme displeasure with his new nickname.
3. Hearing the boys' super late night discussions in their bunkbeds revolving around all things that only little boys find hilarious.
4. The T.V. show "Wipe-Out." I find people taking major diggers HILARIOUS.
5. Laughing with Kevy at REALLY inappropriate times.
6. Being completely unable to control said laughter at said inappropriate times. (This one's my favorite...).
7. Our kitty stalking the boys and making them shriek in terror.
8. Realizing that "manners" are somewhat relative when it comes to little boys.
9. Listening to Ransom totally hold his own when Jesse takes something from him.
10. After telling Ransom "no" many times to not eat the kitty food....letting him....and have him see for himself why Mama was right.

Things That Do Not Delight Me:

1. All three of my boys fighting fevers.
2. Taking showers and getting ready for the day. Time wasters!!
3. Discussing how we are going to "off" Turk when the time comes.
4. Kaden's morning breath that he finds hilarious in breathing on me.
5. My canned foodies that came out yuck-o.
6. Any shopping other than yard sales or vintage funky places.
7. Rainy, dreary, cold days.
8. When Kev leaves the house before 7:00a.m.
9. Ransom's screaming phase.
10. clutter.

Okay, people. Your turn!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

haha! My absolute fave definitely had to be "Juicy Booger"!!! Simply delightful... :o)

Trish D said...

I love these - might have to create some myself :)

ange said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh..yet another delightful blog!!..

toally get you on the laughing at inappropriate times...

Mike & i really struggle with keeping our humor to ourselves and not making a mockery out of everything..
( oh dear, especially in the pastorate..sometimes laughing it off is the only was to survive!)
of course,, laughter is like medicine.. and i need a good dose!

blessin's ox