Birthdays!

This week-end, we celebrated Daddy turning the big 'ole 34 years of age!!! Two of my boys - Kaden & Jesse - are six days apart in their birthdays; and my other two boys - Kevy & Ransom - are eight days apart in theirs. So, that's kind of fun. Rancey has had a couple of celebrations already, however, so this week-end was all Daddy.

Cards were made.

Heartfelt words were written.

And a banner was decorated.

And then, I asked the littles what they thought we should make Daddy for supper. "Pancakes!" were declared by my middle one. "Bacon!" yelled the oldest, who would eat an entire pound if we let him. So Mama announced: "Breakfast for supper, it is!"

We had a fun, silly breakfast for supper celebration meal, and then Daddy read his cards and unwrapped his gifts. Saturday turned out to be dreafully scuzzy, so we decided to kick it to Portland for the day and go to ALL of my boys most favorite place: Cabellas.

joy. unspeakable.

It really is fun watching them all in that place, though. Even Ransom is mesmerized by all of the animals and the fish; and they ALL love the shooting gallery. And then we topped the day off with a very yummy, super delish meal at On the Border. The highlight of MY day!

It was a grand birthday.

Happy day, my Kevy! How I love you!

No comments: