Ten Months Old Today!

Hard to believe our wee one is almost a year old. Crazy! Where has the time gone? Jesse is THIS close to walking, and I do believe that we are going to be in for one wild ride! He scoots along all of the furniture, and he can stand by himself for a couple of seconds before falling over. He is VERY proud of these new accomplishments.

He is also standing up in his bed whenever it's time for naps and screaming bloody murder before crashing to sleep, and he yells LOUDLY whenever he wants something....and he wants it NOW! I tell you, there is nothing that is mild mannered about this child. He may just send me into an early grave! Even his "lovies" are rough. The other day, he literally took a divet out of my cheek with his fingernails when he was giving me his love pats! No joke. Heavenly day!

On the flipside of this intensity, though, is the fact that when he is happy and silly - which is more often than not - he is also intense about this, as well. So, for the most part he completely delights us. A whole lotta intense delight and intense exasperation going on around here these days!

Happy ten months, sweet wild child!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I can't believe he's 10 months old!!!! Wish so badly we could meet this little 'wild child' - got some pic's from your mom (thank goodness I have your mom in my life!!!) - and would so love to see some more recent ones...I talked to your mom yesterday who said you had recently learned how to email pictures...well -- I'm still waiting, my friend!!

So - no baby yet. I have been sick all week - otherwise, I had great intentions of calling you...I will soon -- I am finally on the mend a bit, i think...I miss ya -- miss being 'connected' every day over the internet...but, hope to get a telly conversation in here soon...I love ya, friend -- have a fabulous weekend...

Shay said...

It's just wrong how fast time flies once you have kids! My oldest will turn 9 this year against my wishes....

Angie said...

we watched that video last night, and man it was soooo funny!!! could not stop laughing! i love kids! i really wish i could see a recent pic of your wild 10 months old, and gotta admit...my heart did a little leap when I read your last post, and you mentioned posting a video. I was like 'wow! going from no pics to a VIDEO?!?!" AWESOME!" Alas, it was a video, not of your two gorgeous (i'm guessing ;), boys, but rather two cute english boys. ah well...someday!! :) have a great weekend! love you ame!