Charlie Bit Me

Okay, I can't for the life of me figure out how to download a YouTube video to my blog, so if anyone could kindly help me that would be great. I thought I had it figured out. It said that it might take "several minutes" to download. Well, four hours of several minutes later it's still telling me that it's downloading, so I finally cancelled figuring I didn't do something quite right.

Anyway - there is this video on there that someone in Kev's class showed for some reason, and he came home and showed me. Seriously - we both just about died laughing. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. This little 55 second clip between two little British brothers fits our Kaden and Jesse like you would not believe.

Those of you who know our boys, just watch it and see if you agree with us. Those of you who don't - well, welcome to our lives! Just go to YouTube and type in "Charlie Bit Me." It should be a 55 second clip of two little brothers sitting on a chair together. It's my fave!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had this video running around up here in Maine a month or so ago...soooo funny. I can just watch it over and over. I love the accent totally makes the video. Love you guys miss you much!

Shay said...

I've seen that video, it cracked me up!

Trish D said...

When you're in Youtube, you'll see the "Embed" bar to the right of the video. Copy that text, then paste into the HTML screen in blogger. I personally find it easiest to compose my post first (under normal "Compose" tab), then click over to "Edit HTML" and paste the code on the bottom. Hopefully that makes some sort of sense! :)

Esther Littlefield said...

That video is hilarious - I saw it at Steve and Jessica's. We were laughing hysterically!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Amy, you're crazy. :P And that's why I looooove you!