Kaden's "Pet" News....

and other such grossness.

Well, as of this morning, Kaden is pleased and proud to announce that one of his wax worms has fully and completely turned into a beetle, and two are in process. He is also equally interested in the one that "drowned" in his salamander's pool. Also - we caught two different spiders this morning (in our apartment, no less) and put them in a little plastic container. The bigger one is a jumper, and we had the privilege to watch him catch and suck the juices from the other for a tasty lunch. Oh my sickness.

Kaden is waiting on pins and needles to share all of this excitement with Daddy when he gets home.

4 comments:

Shay said...

Yum :|

Esther said...

Do I want a boy or a girl??? I was thinking boy, but now... I'm not so sure :)

By the way, you need to visit my blog!

Anonymous said...

You have got to love boys! I'm just really glad that he is not afraid of bugs! Sounds like you have an iguana or a snake in your future!

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of jealous of getting to watch the spider eat the other one...but I'm a bit of a geek :)