It's Official....

Spring has sprung in these here parts!

It's true what my friend wrote the other day: "Winter, I hardly knew ye!" I think we maybe got an inch of snow over here this winter, and I like that just fine. My family, however, up in "The County" of Maine has broken a record that's been held since the 50's for the amount of snowfall. They're still buried! And that, my friends, is where I am a hypocritical "Maine-iac."

As of just a few moments ago, I dug out my capri's and my Keen's; I packed my sweaters away, and there is NO going back. Sheer bliss.....for me, anyway. Sorry, Shay. You belong in Maine, Girl! I was sweating on my walk today - true beads of sweat on my forehead. Yup, it's true. And by Thursday, the weather is supposed to hit close to seventy degrees. Glorious!

BUT.....then in just a few short months I shall be dying from the humidity and complaining that I'm melting, and I will be craving my Maine weather then. It's rough. What's a girl to do? :0)

2 comments:

Shay said...

hahaha.... the funniest part of reading this is that I am RIGHT NOW wearing the Maine sweatshirt that I bought on my honeymoon! :P

Anonymous said...

yes, I think it will be time to do the clothes switch when we return to Maine! yay!