Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Well, my baby, six foot five inch brother just turned twenty-seven yesterday. Crazy. Crazy. I don't even know how often you read my blog, baby bro, but this one's for you. I tell you every time I see you or talk to you, and I'll tell you now: You're the best LITTLE brother in the whole wide world. (Clay is the best BIG brother, right?) :0) You guys are the reasons why I've always wanted boys. Thanks for being one of my best friends, thanks for all of our crazy memories, and thanks for being you. I love you and I miss you tons. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ame...I got your package...you are TOO sweet...you know I love -- seriously LOVE -- Bath & Body Works...what a sweet little yummy treat that was - I have slathered myself with the mandarin lotion, and am smelling delish!!! I will try to call you today, I think - but am up at mom and dad's doing laundry - so, while I am waiting, I decided to check out the blog world...I miss being a part of the world-wide-web every day...we'll have to try to remedy that someday soon...anyways...I love ya - hope to chat soon...