Bwaaaaaah!

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel a smidgin smothered and almost claustrophobic by those precious little creations of joy called your children? Whew! Today, I feel like both of my boys are resembling two little leeches - wanting to stay perpetually attached to Mama without the slightest idea of how to entertain themselves.

While drying my hair this morning, they both chose to stay in the teeniest room that we have that has absoutely no toys - our bathroom - and they just kind of sprawled across the floor...and then they drummed on the toilet lid with MY toothbrush......then one tried to climb my leg....you get the picture. And that's kind of how our morning has gone! They have just felt like using me as their own personal jungle gym all morning!

I just might FREAK out! Oh my! As a mom, there are just days where personal space does not exist! Usually, I love it, but then there are other days.......

So, I'm now going to give Kaden some quality Mommy time while Jesse sleeps, and then as soon as the Jester awakens from his morning slumber, we are headed out to the great outdoors where we can all get a little fresh air and run wild.......myself included!

3 comments:

Trish D said...

Wow, do I ever hear you on this one. I really need "alone" time, as being around people constantly just drains me. Kinda tough once there are kiddos in the picture! You find ways to work around it, but admittedly, there are moments where I just want to escape to a place where there are no high pitched voices asking for things or hands grasping at my legs...

Shay said...

Can we please all meet for coffee? There are good reasons why we call our youngest The Barnacle!!

Life With My Joys..... said...

Shay, darling....you name the date and time, girly.