Decisions decisions....

Oi vay!

In four short months Kev will be done with his classes, and we will be closing this chapter of our lives. It's hard to believe that we're almost done. The time really has flown for us here, and I can honestly say that I've actually enjoyed it! It's been a really fun adventure, and we've come out the other side still just as much in love - if not more - and very stable and happy....with a little Pennsylvania souvenire named Jesse to boot! Kev has had really amazing "balance" and priorities throughout this entire process, and we have never suffered as a family, despite my initial concerns coming into this!

So, now we stand at the big question of: "What do we now want to do with our lives?" There has been many a long walk while we've discussed this, and many a late night staying up wrestling through options, ideas, and dreams. We're getting pretty close to crunch time, but amazingly enough, we are both completely at peace with whatever the next step may be. We know that this is totally from the Lord because I usually freak out whenever a big change is about to take place, and I have yet to see a more detailed planner than Kev. In just a few months, we have got to make a decision...yet, we are resting and we are waiting. In our hearts we know what we want to do and where we want to be, and there are some options and ideas floating around....but, for now, we are just waiting to see what the Lord wants to show us.

Proverbs 28:25b - "He who puts his trust in the Lord shall be made fat." Although I do not really want to "be made fat," I know that there is no better place to be right now, and we are trusting.

P.S. - I know that I spelled "souvenire" wrong, I just can't find the spell check on this thing, and I'm too lazy to look it up. "souvenier?" "souveneir?" You got me.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Souvenir.
:-)
I love you!

Anonymous said...

kelsey beat me to it. :) Yes, "souvenir." I'm just a geek who did spelling bees :) Can't wait to see you Ame! (and your men)
BTW, Peter is cool with a Saturday picnic and thought breakfast with Katya would be fun.
xoxo

Esther said...

Come live with us! There, your decision is made. Simple as that. Sure, we have room here for 2 more adults and 2 more children along with Scott and I and 2 dogs, 1 cat, and a baby on the way!

Esther said...

No seriously. Come to Maine. Come to Glenburn. It's hip.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Breakfast on Saturday, I think, would be really fun, if that's what everyone else wants to do. :) Would you like me to bring anything?

Can't wait to see you all!

XOXOXOXOX