On Being Present...

God Himself - framed in the moment.

This is where God is.
In the present.
Wherever you are - be all there!
(Ann Voskamp - One Thousand Gifts)



:: Little boys taking big boy steps and even bigger adventures

:: Little boy feet and little boy friends

:: Little boy friends and little boy brothers who let baby join in

:: Coffee and breakfast with another boy Mama...slingshots and toy guns optional

:: Eggs to serve and eggs to share

:: Visits to the chicken coop

:: Greeting the girls

:: A cozy shelter

:: Daily gifts

"Life is not an emergency. Life is eucharisteo - grace, thanksgiving, joy!" - Ann Voskamp (One Thousand Gifts)

"Eucharist is the only full and real response of man to God's creation, redemption, and gift of Heaven." ~ Alexander Schmemann

"I have lived the runner, panting ahead in worry, pounding back in regrets, terrified to live in the present, because here-time asks me to do the hardest of all: Just open wide and receive. This is where God is. In the present. When I am present - I meet I AM, the very presence of a present God. Here is the only place I can love Him."
(One Thousand Gifts)

5 comments:

Chantelle said...

Somebody's having fun with a photo program! :)

Life With My Joys..... said...

I should give credit where credit is due! Rachael A. took almost all of these pics. The work is hers - I know NOTHING. (I didn't even know she was taking them. I thought she was texting or something....that's the kind of techy wiz that I am!)

rachael a said...

just for the record. i don't believe in texting when spending time with beloved friends. :)
of COURSE i was taking pictures!
haha :)

Rachael said...

Wowie...those ARE awesome pics! Can Rachael A. be my friend and come chronicle my life for me? :-) Love, love, love 'em. (LOVE your hair, too, Ame!)

Angie said...

loved all the pictures too! Soooo great to 'see' you Ame! Even if it's the side of your head and your backside (which still is fabulous btw...you've always had an amazing butt! ;). Makes me miss you even more! xoxooxo