Rancino Man

It seems as though our wee one has a bit of an obsession with coffee.

A week or so ago, he completely trashed our coffee cupboard and dumped out a half bag of coffee as well. There were coffee grounds in his diaper for days!

And now this morning, this precious little creation of joy, went garbage picking during the minute and a half that Daddy went downstairs. Glorious. And disgusting. I'm beginning to feel like I have a little puppy on my hands rather than a toddler. One and the same in many ways, methinks.

In other big news, (I'm a stay at home Mom, you know. All news is epic), Rancey Pants got his very first haircut this week. I decided that it was time for the mullet to get a trim....especially after his hair was wet and I saw that it was actually laying on his shoulders AND after all three of the bigger boys were tying bread bag ties into his hair and giving him a ponytail - admist great glee, mind you.

It was time.
Sigh.

But, just a trim. I need to keep those curls for as long as I can.

And these little baby soft wispies will be tucked away in his baby book just like the other two before him. Sigh. Another last first. :(

WAAAAHHHHHH!........

3 comments:

Kristi said...

awww -- sweet little hair-do on your blonde boy!! I miss you guys!!! Hope you're enjoying your day today my dear!

Sarah said...

I have hair envy. Ella's isn't even that long yet!

Rachael said...

I have hair envy, too...except I wish I had his! His hair cut looks great! Although, I was rather fond of his "hockey hair-do" as well. :-)
And as for the coffee...no doubt he enjoyed his first initial jolt and is returning for more! Isn't that how most of us get through our days?!