"Playtime"

Since Ransom has bumped to one nap a day, I've had to make our mornings a little more structured for him while we do school. Otherwise, he turns into a whirling dervish and creates all sorts of havoc.

So, he plays pretty happily at our feet for awhile, and then he moves into his highchair for snacks and something crafty. And THEN after he gets distracted from that (which many days is about 2.5 minutes after his snack has been consumed), I move him to his crib for some playtime. The curtains stay open, fun songs are playing on his radio, and I put different toys in with him each morning. Most days, he loves this, and we can hear him growling or "singing" happily away for the better part of an hour.

Well. This morning, we had a slacker on our hands.
Behold:

I guess Mr. Delicious will have Mommy all to himself this afternoon while the bigger hoolies are napping. I wonder if he planned this all along...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

oh my word, he's sweet.