Did I Say I Wanted More Kids???

What I REALLY meant to say was that I want more SLEEP!!!!!

Holy Blast, this girl is pooped. For some reason the past couple of nights my boys are not sleeping well. Last night, Kaden was weepy and needy so we pulled him into bed with us. This child does not sleep quietly or still, so he is constantly slinging his legs over me and rolling over and over. Then, from about 1:00 a.m. on Jesse kept waking up every hour on the hour! He would roll over onto his belly and then freak out because he couldn't roll back over. I'd rush into his room because I didn't want to wake up Mom. Then I'd rush back to bed and try to fall back asleep because I was so tired! Then, one time while I was in the boy's room trying to soothe Jesse, Kaden rolled over and fell out of OUR bed! Tons of tears and a huge bump ensued. Oh, it just kept getting better and better! Ah well! :)

They're both napping now, so peace one again reigns. Maybe I WILL have another some day......

2 comments:

Angie said...

oh ame, i can so relate to your life right now. we know that sleep/peace will come again, but seems so far off now. i could go on about it will be over soon enough, and all that, but i won't. i will say that i love you and just prayed that you'll get some sleep today. i love you. callme anytime!!!! angxoxo

Anonymous said...

Aw, Ame...I see what I have to look forward to!!! I know it won't all be blissful, but...I'm pretty excited!! I'll be calling you guys for help, I'm sure!!! Hope you had a good visit with your Mom...nice she's been able to come down some...who woulda thought she'd become such a traveller?! That's nice! Anyways..we'll have to chat again soon -- just wanted you to know I was thinking about you...and hope you get some sleep this week...miss you guys, and love you so much!