A Tribute.

"But who can find a trustworthy man? A righteous man who walks in his integrity? How blessed are his sons after him!" - Proverbs 20:6b,7

"My father didn't tell me how to live; He lived, and let me watch him do it." ~ Clarence Kelland

"The imprint of the father remains forever on the life of a child." ~ Richard L. Evans

"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~ Author Unknown

I have this love named Kevin.
He is my Besty-best.
He has 3 crazies, 1 loud wife -
He doesn't get much rest.

He is the world's best father -
His love is fierce and kind.
Compassionate, Protective -
SO thankful that he's mine.

Our boys see an example -
Of how a godly man should be.
Humble, honest, faithful, true -
A Dad who daily bends his knee.

You teach our sons to walk their talk -
By living what you say.
They learn by your example -
As they watch you every day.

They're learning, growing, watching you -
Walking in your shoes.
They follow closely everything -
Trying to be like you.

We're blessed to have a godly man
Who loves us with his life.
My boys - YOU are their greatest gift!
And I - your lucky wife.


********************************************************************
7. Best friendship between a husband and wife.
9. Date nights with Kevy.
147. Holding hands.
197. Tired Daddies sprawled in play.
240. Saying "I love you" after every phone call.
243. A man whose temper is rarely lost.
280. Laughing together at the chaos of our life.
361. Strong man who leads us well.
367. Knowing him, and he knowing me.
489. Doting Daddy who takes shifts in the night.
626. Journeying through life with my very best friend.
751. Daddy and big boy fishing dates.
783. Husband who is tender to Holy Spirit's prompting.
789. Safe and secure; loved and provided for.
794. Perceptive, involved Daddy.
796. Kevin - a student of me, his wife.
814. "I love you" every night before falling asleep.
823. Hugs speaking what words cannot say.
859. A father who makes family day's special.
899. Kevin's life - gracious and humble.
900. Kevin's love - gentle and strong.
921. Road trips and long conversation.
925. A love that will be strengthened and weathered in safety.
1002. Being together.
1020. A Daddy who serves.
1124. Husband-friend who cares when I'm sad.
1133. Kevin journeying - looking deep.
1134. A man who cares about the little things.
1203. A Daddy who is a role model for three pairs of watching eyes.
1229. Unconditional love - freely and fully given.
1355. Putting my needs above his own - always.
1376. Blessed abundantly, exceedingly beyond...
1384. Daddy love - fierce and true.
1402. Deep friendship, crazy love, making me better.
******************************************************************

Just scratching the surface, Love...
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thank you my love! Imperfect but loving Jesus all the way. Thank you for making me better! So thankful to have YOU!