Baby Love

Just this week, June 22, sweet baby Wyatt London Quint joined our little family.

My baby brother Aaron is now a proud Daddy to a gorgeous little boy, and I can hardly wrap my brain around this.

Kev and I drove down to surprise Aaron and Julie at the hospital and to meet this newest member of our family. I cried when I held him.

Brand new life. What a precious gift. There is nothing much sweeter.

Congrats dear brother and sweet, sweet Jules.
Welcome to the world, sweet Wyatt.
Aunty Amy is already madly in love with you.

*************
1492. Wyatt London - brand new life.
1493. Healthy Mama & healthy baby.
1494. Watching Aaron become a Daddy.
1495. A little cousin to grow with Ransom.
1508. Surprise at the hospital.
1509. Baby fresh skin.
1510. Fuzzy cheeks, feather soft hair, tiny body swaddled.
1511. Our family expanding.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations auntie! I cannot wait to be there (or there just after!) one of my sisters or bro has their first. Wow...such an exciting time for all of you. And love the name...wyatt. *sigh* i do love that fresh baby smell and feel. lots of love to your family! xoxo

Rachael said...

Congrats!!!! Tell my little "fark brother" I said congrats on the little "farkling"!!! He may not remember that....
Aw, what sweet, sweet little babe!

Kristi said...

Sweet -- it is a special thing being an aunt to your sibling's children...congrats!! And...i'm calling you tomorrow. wait for it. i will call. :)

Angie said...

so, believe it or not, I am blogging a bit again. not sure for how long, but enjoy it while it lasts. ;) xox