Da-da-da-DAAAAAH!!!

Sha-ZAM!

Just looky at what Mrs. Amazing created for me!!!

For months, Chantelley has been wanting to play around with my blog design. On New Year's Day, I gave her free reign - password and all - and this is the result!!!

Amidst being sick, homeschooling 5 kidlets, making a New Year's feast for the family, and having a life of her own....this is the gift that she gave me.

Oh, how I love you, dear Cousin.

Whenever YOU get bored with it, feel free to mix it up again.
You know me - this is what I'll stick with till the day I die! :0)

6 comments:

Chantelle said...

Love you truly, madly, deeply. :)

Shay said...

love it!!

Sarah said...

Oh my I LOVE it! I wish I knew someone who could make mine that fab!

Rachael said...

Super fab, Love!

Jessica said...

I love your new blog design.

Kristi said...

Well, well, well -- very nice, Ame (and Chantelle!) - I love the pic's up top!! I'm impressed!!