While We're Waiting

Well.....

The house is completely up in the air.
My Grandmother is on her deathbed, and there may be a funeral any day.
And I am GREAT with child.

It's too much to wrap my pee brain around right now.

Soooooooo, my little loves and I took a break from life today and we kicked it to the great outdoors. We took a picnic to the local apple orchard, got some pumpkins and gourds to decorate the apartment with, cooked a pumpkin to make a pie, and got a boatload of winterberries on our way home to put in all of my sap buckets.

It was a MUCH needed and super fun break.

And tonight, Grampy & Grammy are going to come over, and Kevy and I are going to have ourselves a wee little date where we can just focus on each other for awhile, try and forget about the stresses of life, and maybe - just maybe - solidify our little boy's name!

Aaaaaahhhh. A needed and much appreciated day.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Amy. I hope that you're doing ok with so much going on that you're feeling ok as well. I keep checking your blog and facebook for updates on the lucky baby.
Jamie