And We're OFF!!!

After a night of:
*Packing for a week in the County
*Cleaning cat poop & pee out of the kid's tent b/c she couldn't get to her litter box
*Scrubbing two huge stains that I found on our 2 carpets
*Finding an exploded jar of applesauce in my freezer
*Cleaning under my kitchen sink & scrubbing my kitchen floor b/c our faucet had a massive leak that went EVERYWHERE
*AND hubby buying us Chinese food after the kid's went to bed.....Ahem, we earned it!

We are off - like a herd of turtles - for a week in the County!

I am packing nothing babywise - I've never had a baby before week 38, and we're only in week 37, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I do have a plan, however. My childhood best friend's mom is a labor and delivery nurse and she lives at the end of our dirt road, and my Dad is an EMT. So, should any labor take place, I'm moseying myself right up to her little house and promptly demanding that she & Dad take over!

That could send Kev to an early grave......

The countdown begins!

3 comments:

Trish D said...

Never a dull moment for you guys, is there? Thanks for the laugh this morning (herd or turtles?!?) and I hope your coming week is much less eventful than the past night :)

rachael a said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! i love you and your spinning ways.

Sarah said...

have fun! totally with you on the crazy organizing throwing things out. AND...I know exactly where your new house is and I know the people who are selling it VERY well!!!