35 Weeks & Counting.....

We're on the homeward stretch now. I may be totally wrong, but I feel in my bones that I'm not going to last until October 11. My body feels ready. We shall see.

I'd like baby to stay inside at least until a week before due date because of the whole house situation. I would really love to be moved in, painted, and settled - but we'll roll with whatever happens.

I'm planning what I can with full knowledge that all may need to be thrown to the wind! But pretending that I really can plan my whole life out, here goes:

* Putter and organize for the rest of this week.
* Go up to the County all next week to see family & do a little support raising.
* The following week do some hard core packing, culling, & organizing.
* Saturday the 26th, my church is giving me a baby shower!
* Mom will take the kids back with her for a few days after that.
* The final week of September - Pack up everything on Sun., Mon., & Tues.
* Close on our house Wednesday the 30th.
* Move everything over there that day. Start painting.
* Paint on October 1st & 2nd (Thurs. & Fri.)
* Unpack and settle in on the 3rd & 4th (Sat. & Sun.)
* My boys will come back to me sometime on the week-end.

And then - baby is free and clear to come anytime after that!

How's that for a plan?
Kinda' like trying to nail jello to a tree.........

3 comments:

rachael a said...

haha :) weeeeell.

Sarah said...

Oh how I love the way you think...so like me...so idealistic...so likely not gonna happen :) But for your sake. I hope it does!

Angie said...

wow...your life is just as crazy as mine was just before having my third. ;) I sure hope you have lots of help packing, moving boxes, etc...We must talk before all of this craziness!!! Perhaps I shall call you this week...is there a good time to call? lemme know. love you, you preggo! xoxoo