Jehovah Jireh...(or is it Jirah?)

We have probably only been yard saling about three times this summer, and each time, the Lord has led us to specific sales where I have been able to clothe my wee ones for this next year. It is SO hard to find little boy clothing, let alone little boy clothing that isn't half destroyed with holes and stains! Knowing that baby #3 is also a manchild, I can't afford to purchase clothing that is already worn down when I have three boys that need to wear it, as well.

Today, we totally and completely hit the jackpot!

For about $25.oo, BEHOLD:

This is what this stash contains:
for Kaden:
4 pair of jeans
1 pair of dress pants
2 dress shirts
1 tank top
7 long sleeved shirts
1 hoody sweatshirt
ski pants
an L.L. Bean winter jacket with matching hat
2 pair of winter gloves

for Jesse:
1 t-shirt
2 dress shirts
1 hoody sweatshirt
1 pair of jeans
3 pair of dress pants
1 fall jacket still with the tags on it
ski pants
winter jacket

AND - We also scored these fun treasures:

a really nice backpack (Kev kinda has a thing for bags & backpacks)
tons of really fun books for the kids
a few kidlet movies
and 2 Nalgene bottles

I am just so so thrilled and excited about all of these new treasures! Between these buys and my previous purchases, my boys really are just about set for this whole next year barring just a few hodge podge items.

And finally:

Here I am in all of my glory at 36 weeks. The comments I am hearing lately all sound about like this: "WOW! Could your stomach get ANY bigger?"

Just wait and see, my friends. Just wait and see.

Bless your little hearts..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you!! You look great! It would be really wonderful to have seen your beautiful FACE too, but I'll take any of you that I can get. :) I left a message for you this morning, so give me a call when you get a few spare minutes. i won't keep you on the phone for hours, as I know you are busy, but i'd love to chat before your babe gets here! love you amy!! xoxox
angie

Rachael said...

Good yard sale finds, Amy!!! And I absolutely LOVE the belly pic!!! (Is that your belly button poking out? If so, I would say that you are done cooking!) :o) Glad that you are in good health and things are going well. Looking forward to more "new baby" posts and "new house" posts!! (wow, what a month, eh?!)

Kelsey said...

I need to go yard saling.... :-P Nice find!
Love you much and I hope everything goes splendidly as you get ready for Boy #3! :-)

Life With My Joys..... said...

Yep. That is totally my belly button sticking out. Stick a fork in me.....

rachael a said...

wow i am sooooo jealous of all your sweet clothing lute! good find dearie . :)

Unknown said...

You look great, Amy. When I was pregnant with our second, by the end of October people thought I was due any day .... she was born on January 23. Trust me, you don't look that big.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, Amy! I'm SO excited for your yard sale findings . . .

. . . and that beautiful baby, my goodness, I'm excited for HIM, too! Honestly, you look great. If you don't believe me, ask your husband. ;)

Love you Bookers SO much!