An Ode to The Pregos!

I seem to have quite a few friends who are with child at the moment, and I have just been thinking about all of you a lot lately. Shannie, Esther, and Sarah, in particular are are on my mind, but also my dear friend Kristi who just had her first little guy a few weeks ago also comes to mind all the time. So, I just want to give you all a little shout out!

My friends - know that I love you and I am praying for you. I'm so excited for you, and I want to remind you that even if you accomplish absolutley nothing in your day sometimes, you are really climbing a mountain with the work that your body is doing in making that little baby. So, sit back, relax, put your feet up, and remind everybody of that impressive fact! You're doing more than most each and every day! Much love to you all!

My Jesse turns one on Wednesday, and I must confess that I'm starting to feel the itch again - a little craving in my soul - a few stirrings within. Kev thinks I'm insane and is no where even close to being ready....not sure if he ever will be, quite frankly.....but it's beginning again! We shall see. I want to fully savor my little baby, so I really am in no rush, but oh my - I am finding him so yummy these days! For me, the infancy stage is quite challenging. Both of my boys were really fussy newborns, and Jesse was really quite a wreck up until 9 or 10 months. But from here on out, I am in my element, and it just keeps getting better! I am very content right now, and I feel that our family is complete for the moment....but I can't say that I feel we are done. I just can't imagine that.....God alone knows when our quiver will be full! We'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yes, do keep us posted! ;) And life with 3 little ones is definately worth it! My baby is so yummy too and I really can't imagine our family without her! Hmmmmm....now, how to stop having them? Four? Is that a crazy number?

Esther said...

I think you should get cracking on that pregnancy thing. If you do, there just might be 4 of us pregnant at the same time! Although Shan's gonna go any day now...

I'll call you. I need to talk pregnancy stuff. : )