Amazing Blogs and Posts Worth Reading.....

I've been wanting to post a couple of links for awhile of things that I've either stumbled across or have been told about. If you have the time, these are some blogs written by some amazing women who are completely sold out to their Savior.

Here's one that will make you RUN to your babies and thank Jesus for every moment that you have with them. Warning: have tissues ready. I'm sending you just to one post; but you can see where you can read her entire blog there, as well. OH. MY. WORD. What a humbling, tear-jerking blog to read.

This one gives really great perspective on "the quiverfull movement." At least out here, this is a pretty hot topic these days, and I love how she puts the kibosh on all of the spiritualizing that we - especially we young mothers - can do.

For my prego friends: the most complete list of natural labor induction methods! Just let me say, however, that I DO NOT recommend the caster oil. Had a friend with really really bad results.....

And finally Here's something that is just plain gross.

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Thanks for the amazing links. I did indeed cry as I read about Luke & Audrey.

Great thoughts on the "quiver" issue, too. I happy to think we were given a small quiver, as I already feel as though I'm bursting with 2. I really like John Piper's thoughts on this issue, too:
http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/Articles/ByDate/2006/1440_Does_the_Bible_permit_birth_control/