Miracle of Miracles!

We have had a break through today folks! I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, but for Jesse's afternoon nap, he is going on two hours!!! Whoo-hoo! He woke up forty-five minutes into it - just like he always does - but after just five or ten minutes of crying, he fell back asleep, and he is in la-la land even as I post! Heavenly day, I'm so excited......but not TOO excited, just in case this was a rare moment. But I know that he can do it now! Whoo-hoo! My childless friends, I'm sure this probably seems like no big deal to you, but I assure you - it's big doings! It means afternoons of getting things accomplished, of quiet, quality uninterrupted devotions, of supper being made by suppertime, and (gasp!) maybe even a little bit of scrapbooking. But, like I said.....no huge celebrations yet. Just one more baby step of victory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...no kiddos yet, but...I can appreciate your need of him having a longer nap!! How nice for you! I tried to call you lastnight, but it kept ringing busy...I'll try you again this weekend! Love ya, old friend...

Anonymous said...

Hello again, dearie...got your email...and, just wanted to tell you today that...I HOPE to talk with you tonight...anyways...my work schedule is all over the place these days, so I feel like I'm not into much of a routine, but...I should be home tonight, so...hopefully we'll get a chance to chat!! Hope your day is going just fine!!! Love ya, old friend!