The Magic Month of Three!

Jesse is three months old today, and he is a totally different baby than he was even a month ago. I don't know what the deal is - I think Kev and I just make really fussy newborns or something. But, both of our boys were absolute wrecks the first three months of their lives. And now - Jesse has totally evened out. He is pleasant and calm most of the time, he is fairly easily soothed when he does get upset, and he is no longer a screamer every evening from six to eight! I can actually put him down for long periods of time and he is entertained by his playmat and his swing, and he is at least resigning himself to the fact that stroller rides could possibly be a pleasant experience!

During the first three months the jury was out - it was touch and go for awhile. But, I guess we've all reached our verdict.....we'll keep him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, stranger!!! I feel soo out of the loop with blogs and facebook and such!! I haven't been on the computer hardly at all in the last 4 months or so!! But...I'm BACK!!!! Its a little overwhelming getting back into the groove, but...anyways...I just caught myself up on some of your entries...wow -- you've gotten really good at updating!!! We really must talk soon, but...I just wanted to say HI!!! Hope you are enjoying your day, and...getting back into routine, I guess, too, huh?! I heard your little brother got engaged!! Wow -- we are all growing up, eh?!...hope you guys are doing well...and I will try to call this week!! I love ya still, Ame, even if we go FAR too long between our talks!!

Unknown said...

oh, i'm so glad for you guys! Are you still worried about his weight or wondering if that has had anything to do with his mood? what do the doctors say? any testing?
loves,
shannie