Big Doin's This Week!

It's gonna be a busy week - but such a good one!

First things first - yesterday Jesse gave his Momma a full belly laugh which was SO cute and yummy! (Never mind the fact that I'm the third person he's given it too - not the first - but hey....I'm secure in my Mommyhood!) So that was just precious!

But, on to the busyness of the week....

Well, on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'm getting trained to be a "Clarion Consultant." It's a whole involved leadership and team development process. Kev's already been trained, it's hugely impacted his life, and he loves it. So, I'm just excited to be able to travel this road with him and do it together. Once I'm trained, we'll actually be taking two of our friends through it as a married couple, so that will be great experience for me as an "Apprentice" and tons of fun, as well.

Because of this training, Kev's good friend Eric will be flying in from Florida to be trained as well, so that will be really fun. AND it's potato harvest up home (yup, they still have it) so Mom is going to be catching a ride down with a family up home, and she's coming to visit us for the whole week! GOOD TIMES! She'll get some good Grammy time in, and Kev and I might even get a date out of it!

And the icing on the cake of this week......the hubbies are watching the kids while my friend Rach and I get dinner and a movie tonight. Yup...it's gonna be rough....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a Clarion Consultant?!...anyways...if you're excited about it, that's awesome, Ame! Mom was saying how excited your mom is about coming down...she's quite a little traveller now, isn't she?!...anyways, hope you are doing well...look forward to chatting again!! Love ya, Ame!