The Days Are a Blur

It's been awhile since I've updated. Lately, I can't seem to get the boys on the same nap schedule so I always have one awake these days. With Jesse being so "high maintenance," I really am trying to give Kaden my undivided attention during Jesse's naps so that he doesn't start feeling neglected! Because of this, my days are just kind of all blending together!

It's starting to feel a little bit like fall around here. It's still pretty warm, but the humidity is gone, and the days are just gorgeous. We're outside as much as we can be. Lots of walks, trips to parks, and bug & worm catching. Last night, Kev taught Kaden how to hit a wiffle ball out back. That was pretty cute! He was pretty proud of himself for hitting the ball so much, and he told me quite seriously, "Mommy, you're not very good at this!" And when Daddy tucked him into bed, he reiterated his point with: "Mommy's not a good as we are!" It's true.....I rot at the whole hand/eye coordination thing!

Other news: hunting season is upon us! Between bow hunting and rifle season, Kev is able to hunt five or six months out here! The man is stoked! He even convinced two husbands in our complex to take hunter's safety this fall. It's possible for him to shoot two deer out here, so we may have meat coming out our ears! I'm sure he'll post some pics for you, Ang! None of the boys - but hey, a deer is just as good, eh?! :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, there!!...I just checked out your blog...I don't seem to be on too much these days...but, I just wanted to check in and see how Jesse was doing?!...hopefully he is doing better...let me know what's going on, okay?!...It was nice to chat with you last week...I really would love to actually SEE you sometime...man, its been a LONG time, eh?!...glad you are enjoying life, and settling into the fall...I love the fall!!! Hope to chat with you again soon...would love to see some updated pictures of your boys...got your birth announcement yesterday...pretty cute little boys you have!! Hope to meet them someday!!!...take care, my friend...hope to talk with you again soon. Much love....Kristi