Was It A Phase?

Well, I feel I must post again on the attitudes and actions of my little boy. I'm sure that there will be more to come in the future - many phases - but I fear I made my little boy out to be a tyrant. Gone is the terrible two-ness and in its place stands - at least for now - my little Kaden who keeps saying, "I obey Mommy the first time....it makes Jesus happy." This stage -Round One - of telling us "no" and disobeying, at least for now, is over. Kev says I should always wait a little while to blog before I just puke out what's going on in our lives, since everything changes so quickly! Who knows....maybe in a week, my tyrant will have returned! Good times! Such is the life of a toddler. For now, I am simply thoroughly enjoying his sweet spirit and the fact that he is learning how to make Jesus happy.

Other news....Mr. & Mrs. Keezer had a sleep over with us on Sunday night! Such fun. We ate lots of junk and watched "Nacho Libre." Kev and Gret slept through the last half of it, but Bri and I made it through. Oh my - what a numb movie. It's Kev's new fave. Funny!

Okay, I am off to conquer laundry. I know you're all gasping at the shortness of this blog!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Good to hear that things with Kaden are calming down. Was it a phase? I guess only time will tell, eh? But, isn't it rewarding when they actually start voluntarily regurgitating the things we try to instill in them? And what an awesome thing it is to have God to point them to...it's just so amazing to be able to teach them right from the start how to develop a consciousness and knowledge and love for Him...that will be what changes their little hearts in the long run. Keep up the great work guys! Things here are good...I've got about 5 weeks to go (check out my blog for details), and we are really getting excited to meet our newest little one! Now, all I have to do is be totally prepared for Christmas and a new baby and for my entire family to arrive by the second week of December. Yikes! What am I doing on the computer! I gotta get to work! :) Talk to you soon sweetie.

Angie said...

Hey stranger...well, I went ahead and switched to eblogger for my blog, so now you can post easily on mine. My address is www.thestanleysblog.blogspot.com.
Hope to hear from you soon! love u.