Back to the Ole Grind

Oh man - only ONE month until we get to come home for Christmas to see our friends and family and stay for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!!! But, until then, Amy has much work to be done. Chapter one of my final book project is complete, and for that I am thankful, but I am just beginning that huge project. I really want to get a huge Psychology paper written within the next couple of weeks, get really far ahead in my next PBU class before I come home, AND figure out what class I could possibly test out of next. Joy unspeakable. I am on the homeward stretch though. Other than my final project, I only have two classes through PBU left to take, and two Gen Ed courses. Praise be.....

It is tank top and capri weather today, we're going to get our Christmas tree and decorate for Christmas tomorrow, and it's the week-end for goodness sake! How am I supposed to concentrate?! Ai yi yi......

2 comments:

Esther said...

Hey girl - sounds warm down there! Not so much up here. Anyways, hope you got my phone message. I'm sending you an email now, so check it!

Good luck with getting ahead on stuff - I know it's impossible to get work done when you come home to visit!

Angie said...

I am putting in the first of many requests to receive a copy of your book when it's finished. Seriously. Sounds like you have alot on the go (as usual), but have so much fun getting your tree and decorating this weekend!!! We actually decorated a couple weeks ago (kind of a now or possibly never scenario, with baby only weeks away), and it was so much fun. We haven't got our tree yet, but that's on the schedule for the first week of December. Have fun!