In Whatsoever "State" I am in, I will be Content

.....even in Philly.... in a place where there was just a huge drug bust next door yesterday that made the front page of today's paper. It's not like there aren't any drugs or rapes that take place in Maine...it's just not my favorite that they keep occuring right in my very back yard.

Anyway, that's the news here. By the way, I realize that my previous blog somehow posted twice. I just need to wait for Kev to fix it, as I cannot figure out how to delete it, but I am aware that it's there. Also, can anyone tell me how to add new people's links to my blog? I am absolutely computer illiterate, I am ashamed to say. Scott and Esther did this whole blog for us to begin with. Which...by the way, I am feeling the itch to change my background. Any wisdom there, as well? I could just wait till you guys come down next month, I guess. It's not like you'll be busy with a van load of teenagers, or anything! :0)

So, I am seriously praying about dropping one of my random babysitting jobs. Three mornings a week I am waking Kaden a whole hour early to go to this family's house. Although he loves the kids and has a blast while he's there, I am wondering if him being more tired is adding to his "two-ish" behavior. Even if it is not, I am missing our lazy mornings together and am getting a little tired of the rat race. Although the extra money is helpful, both Kev and I feel that a more happy, sane, and tranquil family is worth the sacrifice!

Wow - this is one of THE most boring blogs I have ever posted!!! Sorry, to the three of you who read it! :0) Ha! Will try to think of more exciting things to write later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs and they are never boring! I especially loved the one about your dad...but I love the everyday ones, too!

--Debby

Esther said...

Hey girl - I am so excited to see you soon! We can help you with your blog of course.. Now all we need is to get you onto Myspace. Then you'll be all geeked out.

Anyway love you lots and can't wait to see you, Kev, and Kaden (even with his behavior issues!)