This man is now home after being gone for nine days, and so now all is right in my world. The boys and I kept busy, I tried to make it fun, we saw friends and family, we watched movies and ate fun foodies, we visited the Grammies and had yardsales - so the time went by pretty fast. I can honestly say that I wasn't TOO overwhelmed at being a single Mama for those days...but things always feel just a little bit "off" when we are not all together. It is most definitely not my favoritest of things. So, today being Monday - while all the rest of the world was working - it was our first full day together as a family, so we kicked it to Camden for the day. A little bit of road tripping, a little bit of coffee house eating and drinking, and a little bit of ocean was on the agenda for the day. Love tanks were filled, quality time was had, and life is now back in order as it should be...Happiness all around. P.S. On a super unrelated side note...can anyone tell me why my text is going so funky all around my pictures? It is not spacing where I want it to, and the final copy doesn't look at all like the way I type it up in my preview. frus-tra-ating!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so excited to go to Camden myself in the next week or so!!! woo-hoo!! and even MORE excited to SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!! i'll call ya tomorrow and figure it out!

as for your pictures...maybe try clicking on the picture when you're still writing your post and select 'center'?! i don't know...that might work if you just want words on top and bottom?! maybe?!

glad Kev is home...and all is right in your world again!!