Little Loves...

For... :: Baby chickies on my lawn, :: Snakes in the woodpile, :: a clean chicken coop - finally!, :: freshly mowed grass, :: and bare feet in flipflops... For... :: Morning runs with the boys, :: laundry flap flapping in the breeze, :: Gardens growing, :: frogs in our front stream, :: chaco tans, :: and camping trip plans... For... :: Birthday bike surprises (shhh), :: Soaking up the sun, :: Milkshakes on the back porch, :: Little boys soaring on the swingset, :: and for black and blonde heads shining in the sunshine... For... :: Swallowtails and attempts at catching them, :: Woodpiles growing, :: Days with no agendas, :: For Daddy being HOME, :: and for Sweet airport reunions... For... :: His soft breathing beside me each night, :: Boys on the swings before breakfast, :: Friends who love me just because and even though... :: For sweet innocence, :: and for Summertime LOVE... I am thankful. (#2989-#3015, My Joy Journey) Although, I am NOT overly thankful for my blog going all funky lately. Just sayin'....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having problems too with bloggers new picture format...what a pain!