The Hoolies are Home

Well, a pretty big something happened while the hoolies were away. Kade-myster lost hisself a third tooth, and the one right next to it is pretty loose, as well! He was pretty proud of himself! I keep doing double takes every time I look at him - it's totally changed his look for me. Super cute.

We kicked it up North yesterday morning, spent the day and the night, and then had a very loud and raucous drive home today. Whew! It was quiet around here last week.

It ain't no moe, that's fo sho!

This is Daddy-O and Kevy...being....Daddy-O and Kevy.

This is the little dirt road that I grew up on where my besty best lived in the house at the end. We had a fairy tale childhood - riding bikes, swimming in the stream, picking berries, sleeping over, making our own fun and adventure, driving our Dad's pick-ups in back fields, and just being little girls, wild and carefree. Most of my childhood memories involve you, sweet Amber. I get very nostalgic whenever I walk that little road.

This is our dirt driveway where Ransom proceeded to tromp in every single puddle and fall on his rear about eighty-five times, scream bloody murder, and go right back for more. It was awesome.

And now we are home, where we did this all day. We also planted us some seeds, caught ourselves a newt in the stream out front, played with the girls, visited our neighbors, and went for a lovely little tromp in the woods.

My little loves are all back in my nest - safe under my roof.

Cozy and loud.
Silly and messy.
Lovely and good.

1 comment:

Psalm117ptg said...

So glad you have the boys back. Thanks for blogging! Even though we talk all the time I love reading about your life.