We're Back!

First of all, to whoever fixed my blog while I was out of commission........I LOVE YOU. Was it you, Kevy? Esther? Chantelley? Whoever it was - bless the living daylights out of you! My plate was too full and my life was too hectic to even give it another thought for a few days, so I didn't even give it a LOOK for about four days. And then tonight, right after putting the littles to bed, I decided to check er out - and VOILA! - I am up and running again! Blessings upon you my anonymous gift giver!

Busy doings around here these days. Kev, along with some other missionaries, took about 30 missionary interns through our training process this past week. He said it was awesome and very affirming to get to take a wee little break from continued support raising and actually for a few days DO what we are chomping at the bit to DO. So that was great.

The boys and I, on the other hand, kicked it up North to my Madres and Padres to get a little County in our blood. We did some camping in the cabin, boatloads of four-wheeling, wood crafting where I literally cut through my thumbnail with Dad's saw and it was awesome, lots of campfires and frog catching, and - my most favorite thing of all - learning from my mother, the professional, all about pickling and canning this year's veggies. Before this, I had nary a clue as to how to do any of these things. She got me my very own canner and some mason jars for my birthday and we canned a boatload of green beans to teach me. Now my gangbusters garden isn't overwhelming me quite as much.......I have a plan to conquer it!

The car is still loaded, the boys are going bananas in their beds, I am up to my ears in MORE beans that I need to cut up before bed, so I am off! Just a quick check in before bed. Goodnight all!

No comments: