Right Now....

~ I'm trying to make art supplies and craft materials more accessible to my boys.

~ I'm scattering the results of Dad's and my "projecting" and bonding - aka cutting down trees - all throughout my home.

~ I've fancied up the girls abode a wee bit. They ARE ladies, after all!

I've decided to let the weeds win and just focus on my produce. Our scarecrow "Gorgeous," is okay with this. She told me so.

~ I'm loving watching my little larder grow and expand as I'm learning more tricks of the canning trade.

~ And I am reminded daily of my husband's labor of love in changing my fire engine red shutters into a more subdued black.
What's going on in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

KateO said...

wow. I'm impressed by your willingness to let crayons and the like be accessible like that...if I did that, everything would be covered in their "artwork".
kate