When Grampy & Grammy Came to Stay.

When Grampy and Grammy came, the days were long and lazy, and little boys and Mamas alike had their love tanks filled to the brim...
 Grammy made homemade coffee icecream - Heaven in a bowl, as far as I'm concerned - and the Littles got to lick off the paddle...



Grampy went along with my new creative whim, and set up "Shop Class" right in our driveway so we all could have our turn with the jigsaw.

Mom and I worked in the garden and made a batch of her famous green tomato pickles.




Conversations were had.
Wisdom was sought.
Life was lived.
Games were played.
And bellies were filled.

 Happy bread and garden cukes.  Simple, easy suppers for the easiest guests on the planet.

It was a good couple of days... Thanks for everything, Marmie and Daddy-O....
You guys are the bestie best.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

heavens~Ive never met your folks yet I love them all the same!!
Indeed, you are blessed~~...savour it!

Jessica said...

I love green tomatoes so I bet your mom's pickled ones are divine!!! I also think my parents are the easiest guests when they come visit me. :)