A Christmas Ditty

Twas two days before Christmas
When in Booker Land

Two big boys were making
One fine, large snowman!

He looks rather grumpy
His eyes aren't so cute.....

(My boys really hate
being in their snowsuits!)

The chickies were nestled all snug in their box
Trapped and enclosed - because of a fox


Their eggs are so yummy
I do love them so


Too bad that we lost some
That fox has to GO!

Thus endeth my ditty
My lyrics are bad!
It just ain't real pretty


...Hope your Christmas is RAD!

3 comments:

angelica said...

Oh Ames...
you just made my day!

Kristi said...

hahahaha -- cute!! And i'm sooo jealous of all your snow...we've had days and days of high winds and rain -- does NOT feel like Christmas here (as far as the weather goes!) -- hope you all have an awesome Christmas! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amy...you are SO fun!

Love you,

Debby B.