A Snowy Family Day

Every once in awhile, when life gets too crazy and family day rolls around, instead of going on some sort of grand adventure.....we all feel the need to just stay at home, in our pajamas, and have a total and complete veg out day. When we woke up to snow this morning, we knew that today would be one of those kinds of days. No crazy deal shopping, no trips to Campden, nothing glamorous. We have decided to trade in the excitement for the comfy.

A big ole roaring fire.


A coffee, pancake, bacon, and eggs breakfast.
For both our family and THEIRS, I guess!

LOTS of looking out the window, wondering "What in the WORLD is this crazy, white stuff?"

Hmmmm. Can I eat it?

Well....if I can't eat the stuff that's falling down outside, I guess I'll settle for sneaking a few kitty snacks, instead.

And for the rest of the day, lots of leftovers from yesterday, maybe a fun, family movie, some games, BOATloads of laundry, and.....if I'm REALLY lucky, maybe a nap!

Happy Black Friday, everyone!



No comments: