Right Now.......

(Before I take a break from technology for a few days......)

My life in pictures.......



: For the most part, I am really loving this homeschooling journey. We are only weeks into it, I am aware. But, it IS maintaining simplicity in our lives. I AM getting that intentional time with the boys. And life will never again be this SLOW.


: Apples have been picked. And peeled. And partaken of........


: My girls still soothe me. I love them. I will never again NOT have chickens.


: I love my big girls, too. My boys just made a winter home for them, so now I don't have to get rid of them during the snow.


: I am SAVORING this baby. He is delicious. And he will be ONE in just a few weeks. What? HOW??? Wild.


: This week, I get to go home to my PEOPLE, and spend many an hour on this Beverly Hillbilly contraption! THIS is one of my absolute, most favorite things to do in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Cheap fun, I tell you.


: I love these boys. They delight me. They exasperate me. They make my life worth living. They make me want to sell them to the zoo on bad days. And they make the crazyness of the rest of life put into very clear perspective.


: And that big one in the front? The leader of the pack? I will follow him to the ENDS of the earth. He defines our family. He leads with love. He seeks the Lord. He loves us selflessly. He keeps me sane. He keeps us whole. I think I'll keep him.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

NO! Don't go silent for a while! What on earth else will I have to do? What will I read? Oh, the horror of it all...
Hooray for making shelter for the lady ducks! I'm glad you get to keep them...that way we can enjoy them when we come over! :o)
Have a wonderful weekend, friend...

Anonymous said...

Why do your posts so often make me cry? Maybe because they are so sweet!

It amazes me that your BABY is nearly one...that year has flown!

Anonymous said...

Oops...I forgot to sign my name to the above post!

Debby B.

Kristi said...

I love you. i love reading your blogs, and i love seeing you enjoying your dear life, and sweet boys. You guys rock. let's chat soon.

citygirl said...

Guess what I found growing when I got home????? A green pepper!!! One tiny perfect green pepper. Make sure Lou knows that I got one to grow from seeds. The less said about the alleged eggplant, the better..... barb