Conversations With a Three-Year Old

While drawing for Daddy, this is Jesse's and my conversation that I wrote word for word on Kev's card:

Mama: What do you want to say to Daddy in this card?
Jesse: I want to say to him that I colored a card for him. And you're coloring words on it.
Mama: What do you love about Daddy?
Jesse: Hair! And we're gonna' beat Dada!
Mama: Why do you love Daddy?
Jesse: Because I'm Jesse! I love to play fight with Dada & Kaden.
Mama: How much do you love Daddy?
Jesse: Five! Like a lot of hugs much.
Mama: What else do you want to tell Daddy?
Jesse: I like to go on a trip with Daddy in the van and the car, too. And I like to go to stores. And jump in water and get my eyes wet. That's my whole story. And I like to climb on trees. And I like to get my hands wet. I forgot that. And this card is really for you, Mama!


All righty then...........

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

this might be my favorite blog post ever :)

Cheryl said...

that's just so sweet!