Snippets

~ Today during school, the boys were hooligans.
~ So, I sent them outside to ride their bikes and do laps in the driveway.
~ They were in their undies.
~ You can do that when you homeschool.
~ I'm going to start implementing a "shorts or jeans required" rule.
~ Next week.
~ Just as soon as I start implementing a "One bath a week is not enough" rule.
~ And a "I can't remember the last time I washed your sheets, so I'm going to try to do that once a week, too" rule.
~ No promises on those last two lofty goals.
~ But the clothing during school is a good one.
~ Maybe it will make them act less like hooligans.
~ But, I doubt it.

P.S. - Their favorite part of school today - their "take home" that they'll remember for the rest of the day - is that back in the day in Rome, when people really appreciated their meal, they burped LOUDLY. That was the highlight of the day. Appropriate, I guess.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh, the benefits of homeschooling! Loved picturing the boys riding their bikes in their tighty-whiteys! Cute when they're 4 and 6...not so cute when they're 16! HA!

Kristi said...

so cute!! I just started potty training jonah today -- so he was in (multiple pairs!) of undies today -- so cute!! I wish our boys lived closer...we need to get on that 3rd generation of friends!! :)