One of THOSE Days......

Today has been a somewhat "frazzle-y" day.

It all started when Jesse put the stopper in the bathroom sink and proceeded to fill it to overflowing. Kaden came running to tell us, and by the time we got there it had spilled out onto the floor, it was running into the living room - almost over to the fireplace, and it was leaking into our basement! Jesse looked at us with a sheepish laugh and said: "Dat funny?" Not so much.

I have also had to tell this child multiple times today to not sit on the kitten or his baby brother! Is this normal???

Ransom has hurled mass quantities of guck on me twice today, and he has also been having a rough day of sleep, so much crying has ensued. As I type, he is crying upstairs and Jesse is sitting on his bed for writing all over his body with markers after I specifically told him that markers were ONLY for paper.

Yeesh.

The other thing I'm trying to psych myself up for is Kev and Kaden bringing back a barn full of stuff that friends have stored for us since we sold our house four years ago. I HATE stuff. It stresses me to no end. And seriously, people....if we haven't used it for four years, do we REALLY need it? So, within moments, I am going to be bombarded with a boatload of cr*p.

Happy for you, though, Shannie - that you have your barn back. Sorry it took so long.....and thank you SO much for letting us store stuff up there. Bless you.

Anyhoo, I'm preparing for a super large cull/chuck/give away/heave ho/ prepare-for-the-world's-most-ginormous-yard-sale fest!!! Good times. Good times.

Okay. I'm off to tend to my boys. Thankful that tomorrow is family day. We're kicking it to Porland for a few hours to see what we can see.

Good night from the Funny Farm!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

hahahahahha! So sorry, Amy...but I just HAD to laugh!!! "Mamma said there'd be days like this"....Good thing they don't come in months! :o) Ahhh...this too shall pass...and then we'll be crying when they're grown and gone!