Grammies Are GRAND!

This past week-end Mom called me and informed me that she was "craving that baby!" I told her to hop in the car and get her body down here to see this little bundle of scrumptiousness. So she did.

And it has been a lovely week.

She has let me sleep in every day, I've taken naps with Ransom in the afternoons, she's made some meals, she's done some laundry, she made cut-out cookies with the kidlets, she's read them stories, and tonight she watched the two older rugrats while my Honey and I went on a date with the papoose. And he obliged us by napping the entire time that we were out and about.

It has been glorious! There is no-one who I am more comfortable with in my home. The boys love her, she totally "mothers" me and takes care of me, she dotes on my kids, and I fear that she has royally spoiled our new baby!

It's been a rough week.

No comments: