Not My Week......

OH. MY. WORD.

Somehow.....Someway.....in trying to add a new link to my "Good Things" Links on my sidebar, I deleted every blasted link over there - including that whole section! Seriously, I am concluding that I absolutely am unable to multi-task anymore.

Sooooo, if anyone can remember what I even had over there....or maybe some nice suggestions of things that I could add now, that would be fabulous. Even better, if there was some miraculous way that I could get them back, that would be awesome, too. Thanks.

Fantastic.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see some of your "Good Stuff" is back. I read most of those (linking from your blog)...so I'm glad you found them!

I hope the rest of your week is better than the first!

Debby B.

Shay said...

I have to laugh, only because I totally did the same thing recently, and screwed up my whole sidebar. As I tell T on a regular basis, my brain is FULL and I cannot juggle one more thing! :P
Love ya!

Sarah said...

fly lady, that's another one you had on your side bar

Sarah said...

Oh and one that I think was titled, Living without her husband...about the woman with 6 children, recently widowed. Sorry I don't know to get them all back. I'm just as computer illiterate as the next guy!

Life With My Joys..... said...

Blessings upon you all....thanks!

Yeesh.