College Kid Castoffs!

Here's the list of what we've acquired so far during our dumpster diving adventures:

* A glow in the dark basketball hoop and ball for Kevin...I mean Kaden.
* A new computer bag for Kev
* An entire wardrobe of namebrand clothing for Kev
* A new sweatshirt, long-sleeved t-shirt, and AWESOME capris for me! SCORE!!!
* A plethora of small treaures for Kaden
* A down feather comforter! Whoo-hoo! I got one last year too. I washed it twice - just to be sure all of the cooties are gone.
* A super cute low wooden table - could be a coffee table or craft table for the kiddos. LOVE it! It was all shaky, but Kev fixed it up brand spanking new!
* TONS of paper, art supplies, play-doh, coloring books, colored pencils, and crafty things.
* Two adorable little purses to give to my neices
* A ton of brand new, unopened Bath & Body stuff
* Four Christian books that I'll give to my Mom
* AND an unopened care package filled with candy and goodies....Kev's not so excited about that one. Meanwhile, Amy is happily chomping away on Junior Mints at this VERY moment!

All in a day's dumpster dive! I know there's more, but that's all I can think of right now. Let the good times roll.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is time to head to Orono! I'm guess that the dumpster diving here will not be quite as good....your more apt to find a rat or something.....

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! You go girl! Even if you are slightly embarrassing your husband :) Taking the blank checks was such a creative idea for Kaden. I would not have thought of that.