Super Nanny

I am not.....

But Nanny I've become. :0) Over Christmas break Kev and I were talking about the need for our family to acquire a few more funds to make it to the end of our time here. For Jesse's first months of life I could barely make it to my house that I clean twice a month because he was such a wreck. He was perpetually glued to my hip and screaming at that! But, now that he's an entirely different baby, I've been feeling like I could do a little something else to help.

So, now two mornings a week I'll be watching a friend's two little children - a little boy who is 20 months and a ten week old little girl. And then one afternoon a week I'll be watching another friend's little boy for an afternoon! So far so good. Kev says that this will show me if I truly do want another child or not! Kudos to those of you with more than two children! Holy organization needed to be successful at keeping the day running smoothly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're so cute when you talk about 'other' people being organized...I am sure you are one of the most organized people I know - and though I haven't observed you much as a mom, I am sure you would put most of us to shame, Ame - I am sure you are such a great mom, and those kiddos you're going to look after will surely benefit from your expertise...glad Jesse has come into his own a bit - I am sure those first number of months' memories are starting to fade...I keep trying to brace myself for motherhood - how can I ever really be prepared, though - who knows what my baby will even be like?!?! I am soo looking forward to mommy-hood, though - maybe we'll get to chat more when that happens...by the time evening comes, and I've been working all day, I'm pooped - I'm sure you're the same...but, either way...I'll have to call you soon, old friend...I miss chatting with you. Thank goodness for blogs (and moms!) that at least give me a glimpse into your life!! I love ya, Ame.

Anonymous said...

my friend just had her 8th baby. her kids are ages 11, 9, 7, 6, 4, 2, 1, and 2 months, it's crazy! lol but she's very organized.

it was so good to see you over christmas. glad to her you guys are doing well, take care!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You go girl--I want to hear all your tips. :)